HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
PRIOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AND MECHANICAL EXPERIENCE(i.e. forklift,tractor,backhoe etc). MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK 2ND & 3RD SHIFT.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Reading and understanding operating manuals, blueprints, and drawings
- Perform scheduled maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating parts
- Diagnose and identify malfunctions, using computerized tools and equipment
- Inspect, repair, and replace defective or worn parts, such as bearings, pistons, and gears
- Overhaul and test major components, such as engines, hydraulics, and electrical systems
- Disassemble and reassemble heavy equipment and components
- Ensure the performance and safety of fuel lines, brakes, transmissions, and other systems as necessary.
Must have experience with the following:
-Electrical experience up to 480V
-Hydraulic pressures up to 30,000 PSI
-Programmable logic & relays
MINIMUM HS DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED. QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT TO DRUG SCREEN AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
PLEASE APPLY AT WWW.MAU.COM
MAU Workforce Solutions is one of the leading providers of Temporary Staffing and Professional Recruiting in the Southeast. We specialize in matching qualified candidates with quality positions that fit their skills, training, and experience. MAU Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, or national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. MAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.